Quotes will include:
➡ Accommodation: 4 nights stay at local 3-star/4-star hotels
➡ Food: 4 breakfasts
➡ English speaking tour liecensed guide/driver
➡ Transportation: 5-seater sedan / 8-seater van / minibus or bus
Prices vary with season, number of partecipants, guides or assistants, language... we do prefer give you the real price for your specific case and needs.
Intrested in this Tour？
Please email us for details and quotation or if you want to receive a customized proposal:
Taichung office: email@example.com
Taipei office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Moon Lake
Divided by Lalu Island, the Sun Moon Lake scenic area got its name from the unique terrains that look like sun on one side and crescent moon on the other. Crowned as one of the Eight Wonders of Taiwan, Sun Moon Lake is also the most famous source of hydroelectric power; offering key tourist themes - “high mountain and lake”, “indigenous culture”, and ”nature ecology,” the Sun Moon Lake Scenic Area attracts more than six million visits each year.
Lukang was the second largest town in Taiwan. In the 17th century, Dutch used Lukang as a major harbor for exports becoming the gateway to central Taiwan. Lukang was an important sea port in the 18th century and 19th century. At that time the town was crowded with shops and warehouses, creating the famous market areas.
Early in the present century the conservative residents refused to allow the passage of major northsouth railways and highways, and the harbor silted up as well, reducing Lukang from the second largest city in Taiwan to a small back water town. .
Lukang Old Street is famed for its well-preserved cultural and historical heritages, as well as old-time flavors that attract large number of both local and international visitors each day. Lukang Town is one of Taiwan’s oldest towns and Lukang Old Street
Qingjing Farm or Cingjing Farm is a group of farms located at Ren'ai Town in Nantou County, it offers exquisite scenes all four seasons of the year, each with its own unique charatheristic.
Famous for the sheeps and the beautiful green meadow cingjing also offers eight main hiking routes:
- The Sakura Trail, long 500 meters is the best to visit during February of Cherry blossoms.
- The Tea Garden Trail, long 500 meters is oversees the tea gardens.
- The Jade Lake Trail, long 2300 meters with tea farms and lake along the way is a relaxing hiking trail.
- The Mountain View Route, long 500 meters began from the cattle center where close up interact with the animal is the greatest feature.
- The Willow Route, long 750 meters, is a trail which cuts through the woods, the best route for a walk in the forest.
- The Sunset Route long 1000 meters, is the best location for sunset scenery.
- The Staircase Route long 1800 meters is literally a trail of stairs.
- The Marguerite Route long 600 meters is the most popular among all eight routes, with white Marguerite daisy blossom along the trail, very exotic.
Here you can fully savor the sweet tranquility of the high-mountain countryside.
Please understand this tour requires long driving. The longest drive is between 4~6 hours drive.
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Taichung city or Chiayi Train station
Group size: 2~7 people for car or Van. Minbus and bus for more then 7 persons.
What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, warm jackets, an umbrella and sunglasses.
This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate.
Cancellation made less than 10 days before departure is non-refundable.
Cancellation made between 10 and 20 days before departure will charge 50% of full payment. Cancellation made more than 20 days before departure will offer full refund.
For reservation and information, please contact:
Dalong Road, No.20 (crossing Jingming 1 Street)
TCC building, 7th floor
Taichung city, 403 TAIWAN (R.O.C)
Taichung City Phone +886 4 37001268 ext 203 for English
Skype English/French/Italian : anna.lisa2608
General : email@example.com
Taichung office : firstname.lastname@example.org
Taipei office : email@example.com