Visa and Travel Insurance 


As a resident in Taiwan  - if you own an ARPC or an ARC -we can help you to get your visa to visit the countries you are going to travel to.

Please note that - due to the different regulations of each country  -  a different documentation will be required in order to obtain the visa.

Contact us for price and documentations needed.

Travel Insurance:

If you own an ARPC or an ARC we can arrange travel insurance for your safety when your travel abroad or back home.

Maximum coverage allowed for residents/workers in Taiwan is:
Maximum of 5.000.000 TWD for accidental death & dismember benefit ( death or permanent damages)
Maximum of 500.000 TWD  for accidental medical reimbursement benefit;
Maximum of 500.000 TWD for Emergency Disease inpatient;

Other problems you might have during your trip such as baggage lost or delay, loss of cash or robbery  and more are also covered.

- Trip cancellation: max 120.000 TWD
- Trip curtailment: max 120.000 TWD 
- Trip delay: TWD max 9.000 TWD ( TWD 1.500 / per 6 hours)
- Baggage lost: Max 80.000 TWD (8.000 / per article )
- Baggage delay: TWD 4.500 ( fixed amout, over 10 hours )
- Flight misconnection : TWD 2.000 ( fixed amount, over 6 hours)
- Lost of cash due to stole or robbery: TWD 3.000 ( max )

Get a quotation!

Email us your travel dates and destination, we will send you your quotation ASAP.

✉ Email: